University degrees are awarded by a decision of the University Council upon the recommendation of the concerned FEC and CEC.
- It is awarded after the student's success in all courses included in his program study plan provided that his cumulative GPA is not less than two points out of four points scale.
- A student who has not completed the graduation requirements of the academic program to which he / she is enrolled may be given a statement, provided that he / she fulfills the conditions specified by the concerned Deanship in this regard.
- It is awarded after the student's success in all courses included in his program study plan.
- The cumulative GPA is not less than (3.00) points out of four points scale.
- Passing the “Dissertation" defense or the “Comprehensive Exam" as per regulations.
- Any other requirements stipulated in the program study plan, university regulations and local accreditation requirements