Graduate attributes at AOU Oman denote the skills, knowledge and abilities of our graduates that go beyond academic content and that which are applicable in myriad situations in their lives. The acquisition of these attributes serve and help our graduates advance in further development of their academic, technical, and soft skills.
During their time at the University, all students from the foundation levels will have opportunities through their learning experiences along with co-curricular activities to develop a wide range of attributes which will benefit all their future endeavors be it study or employment.
At AOU Oman, there are seven attributes that all graduates are expected to acquire:
· GA1: Effective communication and presentation skills
· GA2: High ethical standards including integrity in the workplace.
· GA3: Capacity to discover and retrieve information and use knowledge.
· GA4: Competency and an understanding of the core principles of the field of study.
· GA5: Openness to, and an interest in, lifelong learning through directed and self-directed study and research.
· GA6: Teamwork skills leading to productive working relationships.
· GA7: Ability to work effectively, responsibly, and independently in a global context.