The Learning Resources Center “LRC” is one of the most important student support departments and it provides both information resources as well as how to search for them and use them efficiently.
The LRC aspires to excellence and leadership to meet user’s need through the provision of distinct information resources, educational services and research services.
providing a comprehensive and balanced range of high quality information resources to support the educational and research needs.
- Provide a suitable environment for educational & research activities.
- Provide a comprehensive and balanced collection of print and digital information resources related to educational & research programs.
- Provide excellent library services of various types in parallel with user needs and aspirations.
- Raise information awareness among library users through the preparation of information services and marketing programs.
- Rehabilitation and training of staff and students in the field of library science.
The LRC is offer many services for all AOU’ users by coming personally or by phone or e-mail. These services are: