The AOU MBA Program, validated by The Open University UK, is a demanding and broad-based management degree. It enables students to gain core knowledge of subjects fundamental to management, develop analytical skills which are indispensable in problem solving and decision making, understand the process of management and human behavior in organizations, and gain insights into the changing business, economic, social and political environments which influence the business world.
The mission of the MBA program at AOU is to provide opportunities that enable students to develop the comprehensive advanced knowledge and management skills necessary to achieve their professional goals and to improve the performance of their organizations.
English is the most widely used language in the world of business, and it has become an essential requirement for employment in most business organizations. English is the language of instruction in all modules (courses) of the AOU MBA program.
- نموذج الإلتحاق
- كشف درجات رسمي بكالوريوس
- السيرة الذاتية
- نتائج اختبار الإلتحاق
The AOU MBA program is a broad-based, career advancement degree. It is designed to provide a learner with the knowledge and skills needed to become an effective manager in a variety of organizational settings and to provide students with the opportunity to:
- Develop a strategic perspective on real-world business and management practice in a diverse and global business environment.
- Acquire managerial skills for the effective implementation of policy within an organizational context.
- Develop analytical and problem-solving skills for decision making in a business world of complex business issues and problems.
- Apply a range of management concepts, analytical tools, models and methodologies and critically evaluate their advantages and limitations.
- Bridge the gap between theory and practice using the most recent case-studies and research.
- Enhance oral and written communication, presentation, and critical thinking skills.
These objectives essentially represent the core themes of the overall program, and they are embodied in each of the core and optional (elective) courses of the program.
All applicants must satisfy the AOU admission requirements for graduate studies which include:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or an equivalent degree as evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education in the concerned branch country.
- Applicant should have a minimum of one year of relevant professional experience after his/her undergraduate degree or minimum of three years of relevant professional experience prior (during) to his/her undergraduate study.
- Graduate Testing (GMAT OR GRE) are typically waived, but may be required based upon an applicant’s undergraduate GPA.
- A minimum score of 500 on the TOEFL or of 6.0 on the IELTS with preference to be given to the applicants whom score more than 500 on the TOEFL or more than 6.0 on the IELTS or 75% in the pre MBA course, English Communication Skills for Global Managers. This requirement will be waived for students who have completed their undergraduate studies at an accredited English-speaking educational institution.
Progression and Graduation:
To pass a course and to achieve a particular grade of pass, a student must achieve the following:
- The minimum passing score on each part of the assessment components (the continuous assessment and the exam)
- The minimum passing grade in a course is (70/100)
To achieve a program award, a student must successfully complete all the compulsory modules and appropriate optional modules as indicated in the program description with a Total GPA of 3.00 and within a period of no more than five years.