AOU Oman strives to follow the vision and mission of AOU and the vision of the OU-UK as a reference point for the development of the Graduate Attribute. The AOU Graduates are expected to achieve the following seven attributes:
- GA1: Effective communication and presentation skills.
- GA2: High ethical standards including integrity in the workplace.
- GA3: Capacity to discover and retrieve information, and use knowledge.
- GA4: Competency and an understanding of the core principles of the field of study.
- GA5: Openness to, and an interest in, lifelong learning through directed and self-directed study and research.
- GA6: Teamwork skills leading to productive working relationships.
- GA7: Ability to work effectively, responsibly, and independently in a global context.